Health and fitness enthusiasts all around Scotland and beyond have started a New Trend in Workout Wear-Kilts. From near and far, those who spend time constantly and tirelessly training their bodies at the gym have begun to see the many benefits, both fashionable and functional, cross fit of wearing a kilt to work out in.
Heading towards the gym for the workout speaks a lot about you, The Highlander Work Kilt seems to be aimed for those who participate in Cross fit, a rather new, hardcore fitness training session around the globe due to its positive effects on the body.
- These Kilts have become more prominent while reaching Scotland because those who enjoy wearing the kilts says that they believe it as a very modern spin.
- This means that younger men are more likely to wear them if they appear to be more contemporary than their traditional counterparts.
Exercise in a Kilt
Kilt has become popular in fitness as well, becoming a favourite among people interested in exercise. Even if you are not a fitness enthusiast, but are interested in outdoor pursuits such as running, walking and hiking.
Here are some reasons why you should try a kilt!
- A kilt goes with any top-wear. Forget wasting time in choosing suitable clothing for your fitness or hiking session. Be ready in a kilt within seconds!
- The physical comfort that a kilt provides is perhaps unmatched. You can move anyways and assume any position | sit, stand, jump or squat.
- Kilts offer generous space for airflow, which is thoroughly comfortable, refreshing and healthy. The comfort is even more pronounced on hot days.
- From traditional to modern patterns, kilts are available in a range of styles and colours.
- You can choose from different materials as well, from leather to 100% handmade cotton kilts. There are also pocket-bearing varieties if you want to have your wallet or phone on yourself.
- The Athlete Kilt is a perfect costume for athletes of any level. Whether you are running, competing in obstacle course races, or simply working out, the Athletic Kilt is perfect for any activity.
- Kilts are all about comfort, style and giving you that extra edge above others while you begin your journey. Not only it’s extremely durable, but it is also stretchy to give you a comfortable workout.
- Ever since the production of kilts for athletic wear, the trend of wearing kilts in gyms has been raised.
- The Highland Games are thought to have originated in ancient Scotland as a way to find the best warriors in the clan. If you’ve never been to a Highland Games, you’ve got to check it out. All Scottish Heavy Athletics games must have a minimum of five events. It may not be as mainstream as other events, but it sure is one-of-a-kind, and the competitors are tough. It’s also a great way to spend a leisurely afternoon while also getting some athletic inspiration.
- Mostly coaches or trainers refuse the athlete to use “Traditional Kilt” because it interrupts your exercise but it makes them more accessible and flexible during workout.
- As such, these traditional kilts was specifically designed for people committed to training under the Cross-fit regimen, one of the fastest-growing workout trends in the world.
- For an idea of how many people could potentially be benefitting from wearing kilts for Cross fit, since its launch in 2000, there are now over 10,000 CrossFit training facilities that have opened worldwide, with 42 of those in Scotland.
Tactical Combat Kilts
An American clothing company recently launched a successful and widely adored combat kilt. The Combat Kilt layout includes two cargo pockets, both also include external sleeve pockets for quick access to small items and one can hold pens.
- The man who perform exciting activities such as skydiving and zip lining with ease while wearing these kilts.
- The desire for these kilts was so massive that the clothing brand added the kilt to its line of attire and reproduced it in several different colours to satisfy the demand.
- More and more Scotsmen are reaping the benefits of a full range of motion in a kilt as well as finding this new way to retain their own comfort while working out every day.
“When it comes to gym clothing that meets all of the above criteria, kilts win hands down.”
A scottish workout is all about exercise, sweat, lifting weights, running and so much more. Not only they are great from a style aspect, but they also offer a certain comfort and breathability that just makes sense when it comes to working out and training. When doing exercise of any sort, stuffy, clingy, hot clothes are uncomfortable and undesirable.
Get Your Physical Workout Kilt Customized
People also ask
A kilt has been designed such that the entire body is provided with efficient breathing space. Wearing a kilt to the gym ensures efficient flexibility and ease of movement for the athlete. That is because the garment caters to generous space for airflow and comfort. It makes exercising in otherwise uncomfortable postures easy and refreshing.
The Highland soldiers have been historically regarded as the bravest of fighters in European history. Evidence exists of these ferocious men to have charged into the battlefield literally wearing their Scottish pride in the form of kilts. That is where the tradition for Scotts to fight wars in kilts roots from.
It is in no way a sign of disrespect for Non-Scotts to wear kilts for as long as they have legitimate reasoning attached to it. Doing so, for instance, at a wedding or formal event, is much appreciated. However, the traditional ruling with regards to how a kilt should be worn must be considered.